AFFORDABLE HANDICAP REGISTRATION
THE ESTATE GOLF CARD IS FOR YOU!
When you become a member of the Estate Golf Card, you will receive a large number of benefits in addition to becoming a cardholder and acquiring your NGF handicap registration. A membership to the Estate Golf Card costs € 97,50 per year and offers many benefits.
The benefits of a membership to the Estate Golf Card:
- You will receive two greenfee vouchers (worth € 114,50) per year for the 18 Holes Championship Courses of Welderen Estate Golf Course and Bleijenbeek Estate Golf Course. For more information on Welderen Estate Golf Course click here; for more information on Bleijenbeek Estate Golf Course click here.
- Upon presentation of your NGF pass (which indicates that you are an Estate Golf Card member), you will receive free admission to the practice facilities at both Welderen and Bleijenbeek Estate Golf Courses.
- With the purchase of ten greenfee vouchers, you will receive the tenth greenfee voucher free-of-charge.
- Handicap registration (online through Golfclub Europe).
- Membership to the NGF (Dutch Golf Federation).
- Includes a WA (legal liability) insurance through the NGF (see ngf.nl).
- Free participation in the annual competition for the ESTATE GOLF CARD champions title.
- All the benefits of Limburg Golfland. As a result, you receive a 20% discount on the regular greenfee of all of the affiliated Limburg golf courses (including Bleijenbeek Estate Golf Course and Welderen Estate Golf Course). Participating courses can be found on the Limburg Golfland website. You may also participate in the tournaments organized by Limburg Golfland.
Should you have any questions regarding one of these benefits, please do not hesitate to contact us, Bleijenbeek Estate Golf Course or Welderen Estate Golf Course.